Re: [jdt-core-dev] Builds freezing

Hi Stefan,

You could do what Marc-Andre did on CDT, he just added a new job and
ran it: https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/jstack-all/

In case you can't see the job settings, the relevant one is running
this Command in Execute Shell:

JDK_PATH=/opt/public/common/jdk1.8.0_x64/bin
${JDK_PATH}/jps -l | grep -v jps | awk '{print $1}' | xargs -n 1
${JDK_PATH}/jstack

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham