Re: [jdt-core-dev] maven dependency for 4.6

Hi,

I am interested in any way (Maven or otherwise) to get the official dependencies to the JDT Core libraries that are shipped with 4.6.0.

Could you point me to the right direction?

Is this the right place to ask this question? If not, could you point me to an alternative forum?

Cheers,
Tudor

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Back to the top