[jdt-core-dev] maven dependency for 4.6

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list.

I am using JDT Core to visit Java programs for the purpose of producing a more elaborate model. At this point, I am using version 3.10, but I would like to move to the latest version.

I am using Maven, and I am now looking for a way to get a Maven dependency to org.eclipse.jdt.core. Right now, I am using:

	<dependency>
		<groupId>org.eclipse.jdt</groupId>
		<artifactId>org.eclipse.jdt.core</artifactId>
		<version>3.10.0</version>
	</dependency>

to get the version found on the central Maven repository:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.eclipse.jdt%7Corg.eclipse.jdt.core%7C3.10.0%7Cjar

Is there a Maven repository that I can use to get org.eclipse.jdt.core version 4.6?

Cheers,
Tudor

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Back to the top