[jdt-core-dev] Unscheduled Y-build today at 2:00 PM

I would like to try a Y-build today since it has been a while since we have had a working one (fixed via bug 496347) and since changes have been made to our whole build system so builds are now started via a Hudson "cron job" so I would like to test that with something other than the N-builds we have been doing. In other words, do not worry if it fails :)

But, I have had to disable "tagging the build" until bug 496335 is resolved. (I expect that bug to be fixed soon.)