Re: [jdt-core-dev] Branch SDK Build: 4.6.0 Y-Build: Y20160303-0800

The Y build was successful, and unit tests are running now, but if you look at the "unanticipated comparator log" you will see that SWT has made changes, but did not set or increment their "qualifier version" -- they normally do "right before" an I-build.

I assume "we" should ask them to treat the Y-build just like the I-builds and be sure the qualifier is updated? I do not know if the changes that did not make it to the distribution are "real important" for the Y-build, or if we can live with this build?

From:        e4Builder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        03/03/2016 10:35 AM
Subject:        Branch SDK Build: 4.6.0 Y-Build: Y20160303-0800

Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/Y20160303-0800/

   Build logs and/or test results (eventually):

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/Y20160303-0800/testResults.php

   Check unanticipated comparator messages:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/Y20160303-0800/buildlogs/comparatorlogs/buildtimeComparatorUnanticipated.log.txt

Software site repository:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6-Y-builds

Specific (simple) site repository: