[jdt-core-dev] JDT investigation demo case - feedback about a chord diagram based code investigation wanted

Hi JDT Developers,

I think our source code analysis tool is of interest for you. We applied the approach in a company project and open sourced the stuff combined with an exemplary Eclipse JDT analysis. We want to get feedback for this approach to determine what other developers think about the approach. Therefore, we’d be glad if a few interested check the approach and maybe send feedback then or share it with other interested people.

The project is a proof of concept to demonstrate the advantages of a visual chord-diagram based investigation of software dependencies. The goal is to show that this graphical representation enables to detect and to analyze a program without having to know the implementation details on a detailed source code level.

The source for analyzing the Eclipse Java Development tools can be found here:

http://www.iunera.com/codedependencywithchord/index.html

The code is on Github here:

https://github.com/iunera/codeanalysis

Thank you for your time to read this.