Re: [jdt-core-dev] Nominating Manoj Palat for JDT/Core Co-Leadership

Sure, +1.

Sorry for the delay. I just missed to reply -- it's not that I wouldn't support Manoj!

Markus

From:        Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2015-09-15 14:00
Subject:        [jdt-core-dev] Nominating Manoj Palat for JDT/Core Co-Leadership
Sent by:        jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello JDT/Core committers,

I would like to nominate Manoj for being a JDT Core co-lead alongside the existing component lead. Manoj has been a committer for JDT Core for over two years now and owns several components within JDT and plays active role in decision making. It will be nice to have him on the leadership team as well so we can leverage his services to the team in more ways.

I request you to vote on this mailing group for the same.

Regards,
Jay