[jdt-core-dev] Fwd: GSOC Introduction And Project Interests

Hello Mentors and developers,

I'm Ajay Vishwanathan and I'm currently pursuing Electronics Engineering in my third year. I'm From Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India.
I am an Oracle certified Java Coder and am interested in the following domains:
JDT Core Component: Additional Java 8 Refactoring and converting XML to annotations refactoring.

I'm a quick learner and am capable of delivering in time.
This is my first time in GSOC and I hope to collaborate with The Eclipse Foundation.

Hoping for the opportunity.

Thanks

Regards

Ajay Vishwanathan