Re: [jdt-core-dev] JDT supporting JDK 8 in Maven

On 05/20/2014 03:05 PM, George Gastaldi wrote:
Hello everyone,

When will the JDT version supporting JDK 8 be available in the Maven central repository?

Recent versions of org.eclipse.jdt.core are available in this maven repository:
	https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/eclipse/
see e.g.:
	https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/eclipse/org/eclipse/jdt/org.eclipse.jdt.core/3.10.0.v20140430-2322/

I believe the exact release strategy (and what goes into snapshots, releases etc.)
has not been fully settled, but if you watch just https://repo.eclipse.org/
you should be well informed :)

I don't know, who in Eclipse land has the means to publish to Maven central, though.

HTH,
Stephan

Back to the top