[jdt-core-dev] Question about using jdt

Dear JDT core developer:

I am ready to write an analyzer based on java code. After trying eclipse, netbeans, spoon, we find jdt is powerful at finding definition, finding callee, etc. So, we decide to use jdt to do our analyze job. Since we want to perform analysis automatically, JDT is needed to be used in a standalone mode.

The problem is that get bindings between different java files is very hard in a standalone mode. We have tried all kind of possible arguments to ASTParser#setEnvironment(..) method, but all failed.

Would you please give me some tips about how to use this method to get bindings between different java files?

Or, if we have used a wrong method to solve this problem, let me know please.

Thank you in advance!

Back to the top