Re: [jdt-core-dev] Lambda-Compilation fails on b105

This fix was merged into BETA_JAVA8 just yesterday so no - the last fix
in is
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.git/commit/?h=BETA_JAVA8&id=83b2f6a03c3dc62e9f0da4478de073882f53022b
see the date of build "2013-09-13" ;-)

Please note as well that the build is produced using Java7 so I reverted
the Nullable changes we discussed in the other bug. In the end this is a
chicken and egg problem. I can not compile the complete SDK with a Java7
compiler against JDK8-rt.jar nor there's yet a JDK8 compiler available
to tycho.

So IMHO the process has to be:
a) publish a JDK8 compiler so that tycho can consume it
b) switch your code base makeing use of classes in JDK8

As it stands now CBI/Tycho can not create a build directly from BETA_JAVA8.

Tom