From: <mark.reinhold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9 September 2013 18:46
Subject: JDK 8 Developer Preview
To: jdk8-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Build 106, promoted last Thursday, is the Developer Preview build.
This milestone is intended for broad testing by developers [1].

For reference, the proprietary Oracle builds for this milestone can
be found here: http://jdk8.java.net/download.html .

Pointers to other builds are welcome!

- Mark

[1] http://mreinhold.org/blog/jdk8-preview