[jdt-core-dev] "JDT Core Programmer Guide" wiki

Guys,

As most of you already know I've created a new wiki page with tips for
JDT/Core programmers, having mostly myself in mind ;)

I'm trying to add more content to the page as it goes, meaning when I get a
tip from Satyam I write it down in the wiki. However, I may have twist his
words, so it would be great if you could join the effort as well.
Converting Ayush's slides, at least the part which is not already covered
in Eclipse Help, would be also a major contribution. Linking those topics
with source code (as I tried in the "Precise and non-precise matches"
section) would make it even more handy.

If you haven't noticed that yet I also added an Infobox to the main page of
JDT/Core wiki. The blue box on the right-hand side. Dust removing you can
call it :)

Cheers,
--
Tomasz Zarna