[jdt-core-dev] Git migration is done

Hi,

The git migration is now complete. I modified the map file to point to the git repositories and a test build was successful.
The two jdt.core repos are:

ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.git
ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/jdt/eclipse.jdt.core.binaries.git

The second one is only used for some big binaries files.

Make sure you properly configure them by reading:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Workflows

If you find anything suspicious, please let me know asap.

If you have any questions, send me a note.

The branch to use for Juno is the master branch. master is now reopen for development. The map file for tomorrow's I-build is already updated and should not be changed.

Thanks,

Olivier

Back to the top