Re: [jdt-core-dev] Newbie who wants to implement a new JDT refactoring action

> Dear Community,
>
> I'd like to contribute to Eclipse with a new refactoring action
> available in IntelliJ and called "Missorted modifiers":

[...]

> But could anyone give me a hint with a sample source code or some
> files to look at in the Eclipse source repository?

This could be a plausible starting point:
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-JavaCodeManipulation_AST/index.html

[This list for jdt core contributors, there are forums/newsgroups
hosted by eclipse.org for wider community discussions]

Srikanth.

Back to the top