[jdt-core-dev] Is this the right place ot discuss ecj?

Forgive the interruption, but I'm looking for help interfacing with
ecj, and am wondering if this is the right place to discuss it.  I
have a program that plugs in to ejc as a ProblemReporter and I'm
having some difficulty with the results I'm getting.

Is this the right forum to discuss this?  Can someone point me to a
better place?  Is there some documentation that I should be reading?
All I can find is the javadocs (and the source, of course).

Thanks,

Michael

Back to the top