[jdt-core-dev] Java Code Reverse Engineering with JDT Compiler

Hi guys,

    I intend to extract the design of Java Source code in terms of entities and relationships, likewise a UML class diagram. I've tried to extract it from Java AST and it was working quite nice until I faced the extraction of method calls. I noticed that it would be necessary to simulate the compiling process, dealing with unresolved types, broken code and so on. So, given the context, in you opinion, is jdt compiler a good tool for helping this task. If so, is there any documentation that can help me understanding eclipse compiling process?
    Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jemerson Figueiredo Damasio

Back to the top