[jdt-core-dev] Wrapping JDT

Hi all,

I am working on a research project to develop a new user interface for debuggers. Instead of writing my own debugger, I implemented an eclipse plugin that wraps some of the interfaces exposed by the eclipse Java debugger.Currently, I implemented a IDebugEventSetListener interface that handles all the debug events that are produced by the eclipse debugger. However, the debugger doesn't expose which breakpoint has caused the thread to suspend. Is there a way to know which breakpoint(and it's type) has caused the VM to suspend? More precisely, I want to know which suspensions were caused by uncaught exceptions. I have gone through the documentation and googled quite a bit, but there doesn't seem to be a way. Any pointers in this directions will be helpful.

TIA,
-S-

Back to the top