[jdt-core-dev] Bootclasspath?

Hi,

this question is related to JDT but not to the Eclipse platform. I have to mantain a project that should run under Java 5 but compile some Java 2 classes. The compiler is based on JDT. Setting the org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source and org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.compliance properties I've been able to produce Java2 bytecode but I have runtime errors since the sources are compiled against Java 5 libraries. Is there any option to set so I can force the bootclasspath of the JDT compiler?

Thank you,

Andrea Bianchi

Back to the top