[jdt-core-dev] Re: new instrumentation project

Hi,

I am doing a programmatic build on a Java project, using, Project.build().

Things seems to work fine, code (class files) is generated. But when I want to run it, I get:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

The unit.compilationResult says:

COMPILED type(s)
     - my/pack/Apple
9 PROBLEM(s) detected
     - Pb(324) The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
     - Pb(324) The type java.lang.String cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

What is wrong?

thx,
   Zsolt