Re: [jdt-core-dev] a question for IType

Hi
yep sure as i mentioned before you can use Aspect J on your project for download and get more information you can visit below link.

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/

kindly regards
Omid
ment about that is little.
so can you give me some suggestion about how to use the dynamic compiler or some examples or links of web document resource ? thanks a lot