[jdt-core-dev] Created "What is the JDT/Core bugs life cycle?" FAQ entry

One of the 3.5M2 verification process feedback was that the rules defined
in the JDT/Core Committer FAQ are either not enough clear or do not cover
all the possible cases.

So, I've read again the bugzilla bugs documentation (especially the bug
life cycle:
http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/2.22/html/lifecycle.html#lifecycle-image) and
I've updated it with the JDT/Core current rules...
I've added an entry in our FAQ:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_Core_Committer_FAQ#What_is_the_JDT.2FCore_bugs_life_cycle.3F

I haven't modified the other FAQ entries yet. I'll do it after having got
some feedback and a team agreement about this life cycle...

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

Back to the top