RE: [jdt-core-dev] resolve type from signature

Hi, Quarantottto.

The jdt-dev mailing lists are for developers working on JDT.  If you have questions about using the JDT, please post them to the eclipse.tools.jdt newsgroup.

You can get information about how to use the newsgroups at http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/ .

From: jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Quarantotto Elena
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 3:35 AM
To: jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jdt-core-dev] resolve type from signature

Hello!
We are searching for a method that from a type signature ("QString;") resolves the type and returns the fully qualified name (java.lang.String).
We have found "org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.util.JavaModelUtil.getResolvedTypeName but its use is discouraged.
Is there another recommended method?

Back to the top