[jdt-core-dev] All 3.4RC4 bugs have been verified

Version v_872 of org.eclipse.jdt.core project is the JDT/Core contribution
for 3.4RC4.

Thanks to all verifiers (I, me and myself ;-) )

WARNING: HEAD is NOT reopened for development until 3.4.0 delivery (i.e.
the end of June).

I will create a new branch next Monday, rooted on v_872 to allow code
release for 3.4.1 fixes and 3.5 development
but HEAD still needs to stay clean in case of emergency fix needed before
the final delivery (hopefully not but we never know...).

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

Back to the top