Re: [jdt-core-dev] Incremental compiler

Yes you're right - its an individual .java file.

Amritam Sarcar <amritamsarcar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/16/2008 01:51 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[jdt-core-dev] Incremental compiler

Hi,

Can any of you tell me that the incremental approach taken by Eclipse, is
it incremental builder tool or incremental compiler tool. Basically, I
would like to know what is the unit of incrementation. I did a run-time
analysis and found that the unit of incrementation is a .java file. Or is
it more granular like only a part of the source code.

Thanks,
Amritam Sarcar
MS Student
UTEP.