[jdt-core-dev] Using JDT Core for Bytecode Generation

All~

Apologies is this is not quite the right place for this message.  If
it is not, pointers to a better place would be appreciated.

I have been looking into using jdt.core.dom as a step towards direct
bytecode generation.  My current setup has a hand rolled java dom that
I then serialize to java code which I compile using javac.  I have
found that I can replace my java dom with the jdt.core one and still
do the serialize/compile trick.  But, I would really like to be able
to skip the serialize step and go directly from jdt.core.dom to a
.class file.

I have been scouring the API Reference for jdt.core but have not yet
turned up anything.  I feel like I am probably just missing some key
section of the documentation.  Pointers to it or a comment on the
feasibility of this plan would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Back to the top