[jdt-core-dev] AST of a full java project

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the AST of a full java project (in fact, it would be better if I could get the AST from a set of java files, but it doesn't seem to be possible). I'm a bit confused about how can I setSource of the ASTParse in these cases or at least how can I get the CompilationUnit so that I can perform the parse.

IWorkspaceRoot root = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot();
IProject project = root.getProject("ProjectX");
IJavaProject javaProject = JavaCore.create(project);

// ??

I'm newbie in Eclipse JDT, so please forgive me if it seems a dumb question =P
Thanks a lot!

Cassio
--
Cassio Melo