Re: [jdt-core-dev] Parser

If you follow all the steps it should work fine.

Are you sure you didn't miss anything? Could you please recap all the
steps you followed?

Olivier

mfwitten@xxxxxxx
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2006-01-05 10:27
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT Core developers list."

"Eclipse JDT Core developers list." <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[jdt-core-dev] Parser

I have been playing around with the java_1_5.g grammar.

After much ado, I decided to start of with simple test; I changed the
terminal symbol for into foo and then followed the steps for
generating the parser.

Then I build jdt.core and exported the plugin into the plugins folder;

To my chagrin, Eclipse continued to recognize "for" and not "foo."
What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,
Herr Witten