[jdt-core-dev] invoking javac in ant via java

Core developers,
Perhaps someone can help...
I'm invoking an ant script to compile java code with the following line:

      <javac srcdir="${from_dir}" destdir="${to_dir}" verbose="yes"
         compiler="modern" />

I pass the from_dir and to_dir as parameters from my java code.  It works
fine for copy.
(I added the verbose and compiler options when things didn't work, but
they didn't help).

I'm getting the following error message in both Windows and Unix:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: /home/rl35630/eclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.cititech.jrun4eclipse_1.0.0/jrunwork/ant/CompileJava.xml:16: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Where is the compiler error output?
I can't figure out where to look on either Windows or Unix?
Ron

Back to the top