[jdt-core-dev] JavaModel on Eclipse start/stop

Hi,

   I started to develop a plugin for some language in Eclipse and one of the
main sources of inspiration is JDT/CDT.
   I browsed a lot through the sources and I got stuck with the JavaModel. I
do not realize where it stars and were it ends. CDT seems quite a copy/paste
so I am lost there too.

   For now, a concrete question: What happens between two Eclipse invocations?
How is the model saved/restored? In other words who handles the persistence,
if any?

Thanks, Cristian

Back to the top