[jdt-core-dev] How to get the reference of the Java Element under modification on the JavaEditor

Hi all,

      Iam preparing a plugin which listens to the Java Element under modification
      and carries out a business processing on the modifed Java Element.

     I registered with JavaCore for IElementChangedListener.
     I get either ICompilationUnit or IType reference when ever i modify the java source.
     I want to get the IMethod or IField reference of the method or field which ever i modify.
     How to solve this.

     The Outline view tree selection is synchronised with the element under edit in the JavaEditor.
     How does Outline view listens to the element under edit in the JavaEditor.

     Please do reply as early as possible.

     Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prabhakar.S

,"

[This email message, and any attachments to it, are for the sole use of the intended recipients, and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message or its attachments is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to this email and destroy all copies of the original message.]

Back to the top