[jdt-core-dev] Released polish items

The following polished items are present inside I20050509-2010

either present all types on an empty prefix or none
  The current behavior is to show only some types (parent type and current
inner types). This is irritating and lead to unwanted auto inserts. e.g bug
92555

Do not propose any types in the empty prefix case

provide parameter hints for template instantiations (bug 94111)
 Map<|>     at | we should show parameter hints in the same way as we do it
for method calls (ctrl-shift-space).

To get parameter hints for generic types and annotations

        Now Code Assist provide the enclosing type reference when cursor is
inside a type argument and the completion token is empty.

        p.q.X<<complete here>> // p.q.X<T,U> is proposed.
        p.q.X<Object, <complete here>>; //p.q.X<T,U> is proposed

        Now Code Assist provide the enclosing annotation reference when
completion is inside
        an annotation argument and the completion token is empty.

        @Annot(<complete here>) // p.Annot is proposed.
        @Annot(foo1=0, <complete here>) // p.Annot is proposed.

Back to the top