Re: [jdt-core-dev] Completion API modifications to propose expected types

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
Concerning changes in CompletionRequestor and its friends...
has work started on making the Java completion easily available/extendable
and reusable in other contexts than the builtin java editor ?
We have started looking at what we could do to make life easier for Java-like proposals. Lets continue that discussion inĀ  bug 84998 and bug 84905.

-tom

Back to the top