Re: [jdt-core-dev] new RefactoringStatus()

Alexis,

I suspect that you are missing required plug-ins. Can you provide the full
exception stack trace.
It can be found in the log file.

Dirk

             "Alexis O'Connor"
             <alexisoconnor@ya
             hoo.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] new
             14.02.2005 21:19          RefactoringStatus()

             Please respond to
             jdt-core-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Hello,

Whenever I try to do anything with a RefactoringStatus object, even
RefactoringStatus fStatus = new RefactoringStatus();

I get the following error.
Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:
org/eclipse/ltk/core/refactoring/RefactoringStatus

What I really want to do is this:
fStatus = fRefactoring.checkInitialConditions(pm);
fStatus.hasFatalError();

Each time the code executes fStatus.hasFatalError(), I get the above
exception.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank You in Advance,
Alexis