Re: [jdt-core-dev] Version v_532c posted as early preview

Hi,

> A new patch for JDT/Core got posted in our download area (
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.1/
>main.html#updates
I have problems with the patch.
I have configured source level 5, but when using Java 5 features the compiler
complains that these features are only available if source level is 1.5.
The quick-fix proposes me to set the compliance level to 5.0, but applying it
does not help neither. In the preferences dialog I can only choose 5.0 but
not 1.5.
I use M4 with the new patch applied.

Greetings,

	Jan Schäfer