Re: [jdt-core-dev] Released major changes in Java model operations

Note that the refactoring tests RenameTypeTests and RenamePackageTests are
also failing.

             Jerome
             Lanneluc/France/I
             BM@IBMFR                                                   To
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] Released major
             01/20/2005 05:04          changes in Java model operations
             PM

             Please respond to
               jdt-core-dev

I just checked in major changes in Java model  operations. They have been
ported off the deprecated JDOM and they now use the AST rewrite support. I
versioned the content of HEAD as v_532a after I committed these changes.

Due to a small difference in behavior, some JDT UI tests now fail (
AddUnimplementedConstructorsTest and UnresolvedTypesQuickFixTest). The JDT
UI team (namely Martin) is aware of these failures.

Jerome