[jdt-core-dev] Refactoring source code.

Hi,
I am interested in checking out the source code for Eclipse 3.0 Refactoring module. I went to the Eclipse Repository at: :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse
and checked out the project: Org.eclipse.jdt.ui

However, this project fails to compile and I was getting a lot of errors. Can someone please point me to steps necessary in checking out all the source code for the Refactoring module. Also, which plugins should I be deleting from the eclipse 3.0 version to run this code when I want to start a workbench for debugging purposes etc.

Thanks.
Sincerley,
Irum Godil.

Do you Yahoo!?