[jdt-core-dev] APIs &/OR Source related to lexical analysis & parsing of Java Code

Hi,

I am a coumputer science student pursuing an MTech project in scanning code for potential security vulnerabilities. This I will do mostly in Java &/Or C-C++.

I am looking for a way to reach particular staments (e.g. calls to methods like system.execute() ) in Java code, and then retracing the arguments passed there to their previous uses(much like in type or call hierarchies). Could anyone suggest any API or part of source that I should look at? I would be much obliged.

Regards,
Viraj Paripatyadar

Back to the top