[jdt-core-dev] Copying text in Java editor as HTML

Hi all.

I want to know if it is possible (or if there is a plugin) that would allow me to highlight some text in the Eclipse Java editor, and paste it into a different program (such as a word processor, email client, etc) as formatted, coloured HTML text.  I seem to remember being able to do this in Eclipse 2.x in Windows, but I now use 3.0.1 on Linux and I can't seem to do this.

Help appreciated!

Cheers,
Manik

Back to the top