RE: [jdt-core-dev] Fw: [platform-releng-dev] 3.0.1 and 3.1 stream branching plan

We don't know exactly how we will proceed. However the JDTCore part of
Cheetah is definitely going to be integrated with normal 3.1 developments.
But other components still have to decide how they will proceed.

Until Cheetah functionalities become available in 3.1 integration builds,
we will continue to post Cheetah updates as these are important for early
adopters.

             Steven Buroff
             <sburoff@optonlin
             e.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx             "'Sonia Dimitrov'"
                                       <Sonia_Dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "'Darin Wright'"
             07/01/2004 05:25          <Darin_Wright@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dirk
             PM                        Baeumer/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH, Martin
                                       Aeschlimann/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH, "'Luc
                                       Bourlier'"
             Please respond to         <luc_bourlier@xxxxxxxxxx>, Erich
               jdt-core-dev            Gamma/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [jdt-core-dev] Fw:
                                       [platform-releng-dev] 3.0.1 and 3.1
                                       stream branching plan

Does this mean there won't be any more cheetah drops until 3.1?
I know this is a dumb question but is there any schedule for
the rest of the 1.5 features in cheetah or for 3.0.1 or for 3.1?
Just trying to plan my work. Thanks.

Steve