RE: [jdt-core-dev] RE: Refactor->rename and validateEDit.

Kadahi,

this is currently not supported. If you need such a support please open a
feature request
at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/

Dirk

             "Kadadi, Usha D"
             <Usha.Kadadi@ca.c
             Sent by:                  <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [jdt-core-dev] RE:
             01.04.2004 22:00          Refactor->rename and validateEDit.

             Please respond to
             jdt-core-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Dirk,
Then there is no validation we can do in the validateEdit method.
Is Eclipse thinking of passing additional flags to this method. So we could
get more info regarding this .
Basically what i would like to acheive is some thing that tells me the
difference between the file being renamed and the file that have refrences.

Thanks
Usha