[jdt-core-dev] RE: Refactor->rename and validateEDit.

Title: RE: Refactor->rename and validateEDit.

          Hi ,
          I am trying to refactor rename a file which has refrences in other files. The validateEdit method is getting called before the movedeletehook. Is there a way of identifying between the file being renamed and the other files which have refrences in the ValidateEdit method. All we have in the ValidEdit method is a list of files.

          Thanks

Back to the top