Re: [jdt-core-dev] Compiler internals

No there is no documentation available at the moment on these topics.
For your information, our parser got generated using JikesPG.

             Ingo Maier
             <i.maier@xxxxxx>
             jdt-core-dev-admi         jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/14/2004 10:43          [jdt-core-dev] Compiler internals
             PM

             Please respond to
               jdt-core-dev

Hi there,

is there any documentation on the compiler's internals? I am
specifically interested in parser details, for the moment. I did some
debug sessions to figure out what these stacks etc are good for and how
they are used. But this is quite difficult and exhausting. So, I wonder
if there is some documentation that I have overlooked and might be
helpful before I go on.

Thanks for any hint,
Ingo