RE: [jdt-core-dev] Eclipse-conformant parser generator?

> This is one potential solution. However there are other ways
> to solve the multi-language problem. In SNiFF+ (written in
> C++) we have used a generic AST for all languages. We have
> refined this for our eclipse based IDE (with a generic AST written in
> Java).
> [...]

Interesting approach, Michael. However do you think that this would also be
feasible if somebody tried to integrate not-imperative languages like e.g.
Haskell? Would that not lead indeed to a very different AST?

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Aachen University of Technology (RWTH)