From: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Douglas Schaefer
Sent: Freitag, 23. Januar 2004 00:56
To: jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [jdt-core-dev] Eclipse-conformant parser generator?

It sure is nontrivial and a great challenge. At the very least we should be able to create a mailing list where we can discuss this area and other areas that cross language boundaries.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Eric Bodden <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/2004 05:52 PM

Please respond to
jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [jdt-core-dev] Eclipse-conformant parser generator?

>  I can't make it to EclipseCon, but I hope to hear more about this
topic...

Since I'm still stuyding I will neither have time nor money either to
participate - however I would highly appreceate if somebody could try to
gather some information about that and would keep me informed.

I think it's overall a really non-trivial topic but if somthing like this is
doable (which still remains to be shown) it would be an incredibly great
step forward IMHO.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

--