[jdt-core-dev] Question about patches for bugs

[I flipped a coin to choose between jdt-ui-dev, jdt-core-dev and
platform-text-dev. Please point me in the right direction if this is the
wrong list.]

Hi,

What is the procedure for submitting fixes for bugs? I added patches to
bugzilla for a few bugs a while ago. Have people been too busy to look at
them, or should I have notified the appropriate list as well?

I have attached patches to the following bugs:

  23686 (JDT - text): undoing of string split - undoes too much
  35068 (JDT - text): Code Assist doesn't always complete on dot

The following bug is marked as 'WORKSFORME', but only half works. I added a
comment, but couldn't reopen it.

  21685 (Platform - text): Bookmark addition in editor should default with
bookmark name

Also 21476 (Platform - text) is just a one line change (at least it was in
2.1) and jolly annoying.

--
Snow

"They cursed us -- not with a normal cursory curse, but with long,
carefully-thought-out comprehensive curses, that embraced the whole of our
career, and went away into the distant future, and included all our
relations, and covered everything connected with us -- good, substantial
curses." - Three Men in a Boat (Jerome K. Jerome)

Back to the top