[jdt-core-dev] How do I programmatically add an external class folder to build path?

Hi,
I tried JavaCore.newLibraryEntry(folder, null,null) , it didn't work, I guess it only accepts folders that are inside the workspace. Is there a way to add an external class folder to the classpath programmatically. I can do it within the UI (By creating a new folder and linking it to the folder in the file system), so I would think it would be possible to do it programmatically.
Thanks,
         Gina

Back to the top