RE: [jdt-core-dev] New 3.0 early preview posted

When the JDT team posts these early previews, are the changes already reflected in the HEAD? Are they designed to be applied stand-alone (i.e. with no other patches) to the previous Integration build, to the last Nightly build, or to the HEAD build? That wasn't clear from the notes. Thanks.

re-home/patches/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.0.0.zip.

This patch is a preview of our next contribution to the 3.0 integration
build. Unless further notice, there should not be any more changes to our
contribution for the upcoming integration build.

For further information about this integration preview, please read the
corresponding build notes at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.jdt.core/buildnotes_jdt-core.html?rev=1.2430&content-type=text/plain

Back to the top