[jdt-core-dev] Releasing for tomorrow's integration build

As Jerome pointed out, there isn't going to be an integration build today.
So ignore my previous post.
Our changes are in HEAD anyway, and if you want to challenge them, you will
need to patch core.resources from the last nightly build for it to properly
send us required notifications.

Then you need to enable the background build activity by adding the
following lines to your .options:
org.eclipse.core.resources/debug=true
org.eclipse.core.resources/build/background=true

Best of luck !

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 09/18/2003 11:35 AM -----

                      Philippe P Mulet
                                               To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      09/18/2003 12:02         cc:
                      AM                       From:     Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM@IBMFR
                                               Subject:  Releasing for tomorrow's integration build

We will take advantage of tomorrow's build to push our support for
background autobuild out (already in HEAD).
Please beware of releasing unappropriate material.

Back to the top