[jdt-core-dev] New 3.0 early preview posted

We are planning on integrating fixes for addressing the refactoring test
regressions in last nigthly build.

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 09/15/2003 05:08 PM -----
|         |           Philippe P Mulet |
|         |           09/15/2003 01:50 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       From:     Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM@ibm                                                              |
  |       Subject:  New 3.0 early preview posted                                                                 |
  |                                                                                                              |

A new patch for JDT/Core got posted in our download area (
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.0/main.html#updates
).
You can directly get it from
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/patches/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.0.0.zip
.

This patch is a preview of our next contribution to the 3.0 integration
build. Unless further notice, there should not be any more changes to our
contribution for the upcoming integration build.

For further information about this integration preview, please read the
corresponding build notes at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.jdt.core/buildnotes_jdt-core.html?rev=1.2415&content-type=text/plain

Back to the top